Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SUPERBAD cast Premieres their SUPREBAD style

The cast of Superbad had really bad taste to say the least. I mean this flashback to the seventies is so horribly executed, and then to be short and wear this...ugh...my disgust. And this satin nightmare with the bloated stomach, dusty pumps, and the sash belt is all wrong. I don't know their names dont need to and dont care to, the only ppl who look decent are Kristen Bell and Janice, who looks fab might I add. And this....this....this FUGLINESS that is Rumer Willis really needs to stop...she's such an addict(meaning desperate) for fame...ugh if I planned to use my parents fame to become famous when i have absolutely no talent and no looks, i would hire the best publicist to spin some pub. stunts, Rachel Zoe to zay "fuck no" to that horrid hat, and the best plastic surgeon to fix the fucked up mug she calls a face and a chin ugh...Girl Please. anywayz...

P.osh S. Photos via Just Jared


xoxo
Posh





No comments: