Saturday, August 25, 2007

35cm Black Clemence Hermes Birkin with gold hardware...come to PaPa!


So i finally got the gall to call the Hermes store and put my name on the waitlist for the 35cm Black Clemence Hermes Birkin gold hardware. Why i did this is beyond me now i have to manage my finances accrdingly so that when they call i can purchase it. Thing is, this bag is roughly $6000, which is more than my rent would cost me for about 4 months, the things we will do for the love of fashion. Well maybe this will be goodthing seeing as I wont be able to eat for about a year paying for that thing, and i really want to lose a few vanity pounds but just imagine how fab it would be! Damn, and I have to purchase the YSL muse bag (in black of course im sorry its classic and im obsessed with black especially black bags). I will keep you posted and of course i will post pictures of me with it!

Fabulously yours,
Posh

No comments: